This district was located in the northwest part of town somewhere along what it now Muschopaug Road. It was established
as one of the fourteen "squadrons" that first established schools within the borders of Holden. It was abandoned as an
official school district before 1832. There are no references to this district in the first town reports to the state in
the early 1840s. There is no written record that a building ever existed in this district.